We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
i. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- any other information that you choose to send to us
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
iii.Using your personal data
Eileen Mason Photography will use the data that you have provided us with to give you the best possible service, maintain our database and keep you informed; we use text messages, emails, phone calls and letters as means of contact. We will not pass your details on to any third parties, unless you ask us to. If you have and queries in regards to your data please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (01922 625229). After you have collected your goods and the entire balance is paid you have the right to have your data deleted from our systems, in order to do this please either email or call us.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
v.Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
vii.Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.